Esmée had her very first tumblr question & answer; she already had Q&A via her twitter but since she is posting almost daily on her new tumblr account (ThatChickFromYoutube) she used her bumlr to do a little Q&A. Be sure to read it below:
Check out the answers below, I answered as many Questions as I could, one question that stood out most came from “Sehrish2010” he asked me “Whats your biggest fear?” You can not fear anything in life, fear is a negative feeling and whatever you think / feel you attract in life.. So don’t fear anything. If there is one thing you should fear, it should be the fear of fearing lol.. Be positive, help others and embrace life and you will see that life will embrace you too..
• Andra0001: What artist would you like to collaborate with (one day)?
I have tons of artist I would love to work with one day.. But my long time idol is Alicia Keys so one day.
• Maud Weijkamp: What’s your favorite band?
I like Coldplay a lot.
• Annemarie: Which countries would you like to visit the most that you haven’t yet?
Australia, Japan, Brazil, and lots more.
• LJ: Who are you favourite female artists right now, and who inspires you the most ?
Beyoncé is my favorite and she inspires me the most as well.
• Marc Zwaan: What is your truest and deepest source of inspiration to write songs and more importantly, why is it such a source of inspiration?
Life, do i need to say more?
• Prashant Shah: Who do you admire the most?
• Paula Alencar When you want to come to Brazil?
• What is your favorite type of accessory? And btw i love your new haircut!
Thanks, I love my bags.
• Esin Belieber: What do you think about Nicki Minajand her songs?
I love her.
• Chloe Hinton: Which song by another artist do you wish you’d written?
Aplogize One republic or Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis [Note: Ryan Tedder of One Republic co-wrote 'Bleeding Love']
• Mariamanuela1002: Venezuela wants Esmee, Are you coming to Venezuela ?
One day, definitely.
• Jessica Bosley: Who would you like to work with next? Do you have a celeb crush?
Beyoncé is my girlcrush lol.
• SOL: If you couldn’t become a singer what would have been your other ideal job?
I was studying to become a social working.. so I guess that.
• Megan Fennell: Are u going to go on tour after your next album is released?
YES, i can not wait. will you come and see me? xx
• Iago Jordan: How many songs did you record for your new album so far? I’m excited to hear it.
I’ve recorded about 30 songs at the moment, can’t wait for you to hear it! x
• Milou: If you could change anything in your life what would it be?
Nothing happy as it is..
• Luisa: Which is the song you never get tired of singing/listening to?
I love ‘Dance with my Father’ by Luther Vandross.
• Sem: Do you want to marry me?
• OffTheLows: As Seinfeld would say, “What’s the deal with the Netherlands and orange?”
You have to be in the Netherlands on Queensday to understand the orange feeling.
• Keri Ventre: When did you realize that music was the right career choice for you?
Always felt it..
• Marc Wilson Saw: When will your new album be out? Will we have it this year? Perhaps a single?
Soon mwa xxx [Esmée earlier confirmed her second album will be release late spring/summer 2011, her debut single will be released Spring 2011]
Loved this Q & A will do this more often! xxxx
I highlighted (with underlining) the most interesting Questions with answers. Esmée did confirm we can expect a (headlining?) tour after the release of her album, I think it’s most likely it will be a promotion tour with (club)concerts and press days. She also confirmed she already recorded around 30 songs; for her debut album she recorded over 100 songs, so 30 songs means not all 30 will be released.